Blackjack is a simple game - the closest to 21 without going over wins. By using basic blackjack strategy you can remove the guesswork from playing and use proven winning blackjack strategy.
We are going to begin our blackjack
strategy lessons with a simple to learn and use basic blackjack strategy that will immediately improve your chances of winning. I recommend starting with this basic blackjack strategy. Then move on to studying the blackjack strategy charts that I provide. The blackjack strategy charts will put you in position to win money at
If you want
to test your luck by playing
free or real money blackjack
I personally recommend playing
Four Basic Steps To Improving Your Blackjack Game
All of your decisions in these four basic steps are based on the value of the dealer's up card.
- If the dealer's up card is 7 or higher, continue to draw cards until you have a hard count of at least 17 or higher, or a soft count of 18 or higher. (A "soft" hand is one that has an Ace that is counted as 11. A hand that either contains no Aces or the Ace is counted as a 1 is called a "hard" hand.
- If the dealer's up card is 6 or lower, draw cards until you have at least 12. Stop when you have 12 or higher.
- Double down when your first two cards total 10 or 11, If the dealer has a 9 or lower. To double down simply means you can double your original bet after you receive your first two cards. If you decide to double down you will then receive only one more card.
- Always split aces and eights. Do not split any other pairs. To split a pair simply means that when you receive any pair on your first two cards, you can split them into two separate hands. You can then play each hand as individual hands.
Online Casino Promotion
Take a seat at the Blackjack tables
at Bovada for your chance to win a weekly $1,000 grand
prize draw. The rules are simple:
- Play Blackjack in the Bovada
- Bet $5 or more per hand.
- Get one entry to the weekly
$1,000 grand prize draw every time.
You can get unlimited entries to the
weekly draw, so the more hands you play from Monday to
Sunday the better your chances of winning the $1,000
grand prize. The draw takes place every Monday. Be sure
to get in the draw and make that $1K Prize yours.
Bovada Software now!